Have you tried Little Mexico or Mi Finca?
does anyone on here know anyone who can or would like to mow and weed eat my yard, i usually do it just dont have that much time. it is a fairly small yard, if so please contact!
Have you tried Little Mexico or Mi Finca?
i would call Lawn Rangers. They are the only company i can think of. Or just get some small relative to do it for you.
Reeking of awesomeness!
i did not mean like company i meant like if anyone knew of any just regular people who do it for the summer for like $10-20
OMG I dont know if that was a serious post or a joke but it abotu made me spit my water out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
GO VOLS
I'll do it for $15
why did it make u laugh for i was serious!
Duh I see now. I should have used a quote. I wasnt laughing at your post.
GO VOLS
He replied to Burton 2019.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Reply of the year...congrats.
Note: if you ask them to write an essay you have to be specific.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks